I cannot agree more with this post – I thought the same thing when I read the article in the Illawarra Mockery.
To have any confidence in this conclusion we need to know:
- just what is the basis of their claim;
- exactly what if anything is being measured;
- what is the research methodology;
- what is the empirical data;
- and who is doing the measurement or assessment.
In the absence of such information, we could be being fed another load of self-serving spin.
It’s just like TRU’s claim in the Draft LEP submission that residents are in favour of residential development on Tallawarra as long as the “ridgeline” is preserved.
I will be asking for an explanation.